Article 1 (Purpose)
This agreement is for when you use GP (hereinafter referred to as "GP"), which is a prepaid payment method issued, managed and operated by SB Payment Service (hereinafter referred to as "our company") on the website. It stipulates the terms of the contract, and the customer (hereinafter referred to as the "user") shall conduct transactions related to GP in accordance with this contract.
Article 2 (About purchasing GP)
- GP purchase will be converted as 10 yen per GP.
- The maximum purchase limit of GP that users can purchase in a month is as follows.
- If you are under 13 years old on the date of purchase: 5,000 yen (500GP)
- If you are between 13 and 20 years old on the date of purchase: 20,000 yen (2,000 GP)
- If you are over 20 years old on the date of purchase: 200,000 yen (20,000 GP)
- The upper limit of the unused balance after purchase of GP that can be held by the user is as follows.
- Under 13 years old: 5,000 yen (500GP)
- 13 years old and under 20 years old: 20,000 yen (2,000 GP)
- For those over 20 years old: 200,000 yen (20,000 GP)
- When a user purchases a GP, he / she shall apply by the method prescribed by the Company.
- If the user is a minor, the consent of a legal representative such as a parent or guardian shall be obtained each time the GP is purchased and used, and if the minor user purchases and uses the GP, it is legal. It is considered that the prior consent of the agent has been obtained.
- When purchasing a GP, the user shall apply by the prescribed method, and the sales contract shall be concluded when all the electronic information of the GP related to the purchase is recorded.
- The user may not assign, pledge or otherwise pledge the contractual status under this agreement.
Article 3 (When not available for purchase)
In the event of a system failure due to a disaster, system maintenance and inspection, safety management measures, or any other case where the Company deems it appropriate to suspend GP transactions.
Article 4 (About display items)
Prescribed items such as the balance of GP purchased by the user will be displayed on the website by the prescribed operation.
Article 5 (About the use of GP)
- The user can use it in accordance with this agreement only at the member stores designated by the Company.
- When the user uses the GP, the transaction is deemed to have been completed when the GP usage confirmation is displayed on the website. In addition, it is considered that this will have the same effect as when the same amount of money as the GP is paid to the member store.
Article 6 (About the expiration date of GP)
The GP has an unlimited expiration date.
Article 7 (Regarding member store transactions)
- The Company shall not be liable for any problems that arise between the user and the member store regarding the products or services provided by the transaction between the user and the member store. In addition, after purchasing or using the GP, the GP cannot be refunded or reissued for any reason such as invalidation, cancellation, cancellation of the transaction.
- After using the GP, the user will check the usage amount and the balance after use on the website at any time. If there is no objection at that time, it is considered that the transaction has been completed normally.
Article 8 (Regarding user compliance matters, etc.)
- The user shall not perform the following acts.
- (1) Use GP for purposes that are illegal, fraudulent, or offensive to public order and morals.
- (2) Use GP when there is a forgery, alteration, or suspicion of GP.
- (3) Transfer the GP without going through the procedures prescribed by the Company.
- (4) Use GP for products or services other than those specified by the Company.
- When the user becomes aware of the facts in each item of Paragraph 1, he / she shall immediately notify the Company and respond according to the procedures prescribed by the Company.
Article 9 (Suspension of GP use)
- The Company shall be able to suspend all or part of GP use without prior notice to the user if it is determined that any of the following applies.
- (1) When there is a suspicion that the GP has been forged, altered, or illegally created.
- (2) When a system failure occurs.
- (3) When performing system maintenance management related to GP management.
- (4) When the use of the operating equipment related to the GP of the user violates or is likely to violate this agreement.
- (5) In addition to the items listed in the preceding items, when there is a legitimate reason for restricting use.
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage caused to the user due to the suspension of use of GP specified in the preceding paragraph.
Article 10 (GP refund)
- Refunds shall be made only in the following cases.
- (1) When GP should be refunded by law.
- (2) When there is a reason that we should judge that it is unavoidable.
- If any of the reasons set forth in the preceding paragraph applies, the user shall apply for a refund to the Company according to the prescribed procedure. As a result, the Company will refund the equivalent amount of the balance (including the balance that the Company has granted to the holder free of charge) to the user in accordance with the law.
- The Company shall be able to refuse the refund if the user who requested the refund pursuant to the preceding paragraph cannot be confirmed to be a legitimate GP holder.
- Regarding refunds due to circumstances that occur to users, we will refund the amount after deducting our prescribed fee.
Article 11 (Cancellation of GP transaction by user)
- When a user cancels a GP transaction, he / she shall follow the procedures prescribed by the Company.
- In the case of the preceding paragraph, we will not refund the unused balance of GP.
Article 12 (Notice of cancellation of GP transaction by our company)
If the user falls under any of the following items, the Company shall be able to notify the cancellation of the GP transaction based on this agreement without prior notice or notification. In this case, the user cannot use or purchase the GP including the unused balance after the fact.
(1) When you violate this agreement.
(2) When we judge that it is not appropriate as a GP user.
Article 13 (Termination of GP transactions by the Company)
- The Company may terminate all GP services and terminate the handling of GPs based on this agreement with users due to circumstances such as revisions and abolition of laws and regulations, changes in social conditions, and other changes in various circumstances surrounding the Company.
- In the case of the preceding paragraph, the Company will publicly announce the facts and the GP refund method by posting it on the website, etc. or by other methods.
- If any of the above applies, the Company shall set a refund period of 6 months or more and shall not refund after the period has elapsed.
Article 14 (Limitation of Liability)
If the GP cannot be used, the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user.
Article 15 (Handling of personal information)
- When we acquire and manage personally identifiable information such as the user's name and address, information on payment methods required for payment, user's payment history, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") Will comply with relevant laws and regulations, strictly manage the personal information, and build a system that prevents unauthorized duplication or removal by employees.
- The Company shall immediately notify the user through the member store in the event of unauthorized access, loss, falsification, or leakage of the personal information managed or the database containing the personal information.
- The provision of personal information to a third party by the Company is when the user consents or is necessary for business and there is no risk of infringing the legitimate interests worthy of the protection of the user, etc. , Only when there is the consent of the other party, when the submission is required by the provisions of various laws and regulations, and when it is necessary for the public interest equivalent to it, and the confidentiality obligation shall be fully considered when providing it.
- The Company shall indemnify the damage suffered by the user in the event of causing damage to the user by violating this article.
Article 16 (Regarding the court of jurisdiction)
In the event of a dispute between the Company and the user regarding transactions based on this agreement, we agree to make the Tokyo District Court the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first instance.
Article 17 (About consultation desk)
For inquiries and consultations regarding GP, please contact the member store window, our website, or the dedicated call center.
Article 18 (About change of contract)
- When changing this agreement, the user shall be notified in advance by the prescribed procedure.
- If the user purchases or uses the GP after changing this agreement, it is considered that he / she has agreed to the change of the agreement.
Established on August 2, 2012
SB Payment Service
1-9-2 Higashi-Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo Shiodome Sumitomo Building 25F
Cave Co., Ltd.