Article 1 (Purpose)
This agreement is for when you use Filecoin (hereinafter referred to as "coin"), which is a prepaid payment method issued, managed and operated by SB Payment Service (hereinafter referred to as "our company") on the website. The customer (hereinafter referred to as "user") shall carry out transactions related to coins in accordance with this contract.
Article 2 (About purchasing coins)
- Coins can be purchased in units of the amount specified by the Company, with a maximum daily purchase amount of 50,000 yen and an unused balance of 50,000 yen after purchase.
- When a user purchases coins, he / she shall apply by the method prescribed by the Company.
- When purchasing coins, the user shall apply by the prescribed method, and the sales contract shall be concluded when all the electronic information of the coins related to the purchase is recorded.
- The user may not assign, pledge or otherwise pledge the contractual status under this agreement.
Article 3 (When not available for purchase)
In the event of a system failure due to a disaster, system maintenance and inspection, safety management measures, or any other case where the Company deems it appropriate to suspend coin transactions.
Article 4 (About display items)
Prescribed items such as the balance of coins purchased by the user will be displayed on the website by the prescribed operation.
Article 5 (About the use of coins)
- The user can use it in accordance with this agreement only at the member stores designated by the Company.
- When the user uses coins, the transaction is considered to be completed when the coin usage confirmation is displayed on the website. In addition, it is considered that this will have the same effect as when the same amount of money as the coin is paid to the member store.
Article 6 (About the expiration date of coins)
Coins are valid for one year from the date of the user's last purchase or last use.
Article 7 (Regarding member store transactions)
- The Company shall not be liable for any problems that arise between the user and the member store regarding the products or services provided by the transaction between the user and the member store. In addition, after purchasing or using a coin, the coin cannot be refunded or reissued for any reason such as invalidation, cancellation, cancellation or any other reason.
- After using the coin, the user will check the usage amount and the balance after use on the website at any time. If there is no objection at that time, it is considered that the transaction has been completed normally.
Article 8 (Regarding user compliance matters, etc.)
- The user shall not perform the following acts.
- (1) Use coins for purposes that are illegal, fraudulent, or offensive to public order and morals.
- (2) Use coins when they are forged, altered, or suspected of being forged.
- (3) Transfer coins without going through the procedures prescribed by the Company.
- (4) Use coins for products or services other than those specified by the Company.
- When the user becomes aware of the facts in each item of Paragraph 1, he / she shall immediately notify the Company and respond according to the procedures prescribed by the Company.
Article 9 (About suspension of use of coins)
- The Company shall be able to suspend all or part of the use of coins without prior notice to the user if it is determined that any of the following applies.
- (1) When there is a suspicion that the coin has been forged, altered, or illegally created.
- (2) When a system failure occurs.
- (3) When performing maintenance management of the system related to coin management.
- (4) When the use of the operating device related to the user's coin violates or is likely to violate this agreement.
- (5) In addition to the items listed in the preceding items, when there is a legitimate reason for restricting use.
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage caused to the user due to the suspension of use of the coins specified in the preceding paragraph.
Article 10 (About coin refund)
- Refunds shall be made only in the following cases.
- (1) When coins should be refunded by law.
- (2) When there is a reason that we should judge that it is unavoidable.
- If any of the reasons set forth in the preceding paragraph applies, the user shall apply for a refund to the Company according to the prescribed procedure. As a result, the Company will refund the equivalent amount of the balance (including the balance that the Company has granted to the holder free of charge) to the user in accordance with the law.
- The Company shall be able to refuse the refund if the user who offered the refund pursuant to the preceding paragraph cannot be confirmed to be a legitimate coin holder.
- Regarding refunds due to circumstances that occur to users, we will refund the amount after deducting our prescribed fee.
Article 11 (Cancellation of coin transactions by users)
- When a user cancels a coin transaction, he / she shall follow the procedures prescribed by the Company.
- In the case of the preceding paragraph, we will not refund the unused balance of coins.
Article 12 (Notice of cancellation of coin transaction by our company)
If the user falls under any of the following items, the Company shall be able to notify the cancellation of coin transactions based on this agreement without prior notice or notification. In this case, the user cannot use or purchase coins including the unused balance after the fact.
(1) When the Company determines that it is unreasonable as a coin user.
(2) In the case of the preceding paragraph, the Company will not refund the unused balance of coins.
Article 13 (About the termination of coin transactions by our company)
- The Company may terminate all coin services and terminate the handling of coins based on this agreement with the user due to circumstances such as revision and abolition of laws and regulations, changes in social conditions, and other changes in various circumstances surrounding the Company.
- In the case of the preceding paragraph, the Company will publicly announce the facts and the method of refunding coins by posting on the website etc. or by other methods.
- If any of the above applies, the Company shall set a refund period of 6 months or more and shall not refund after the period has elapsed.
Article 14 (Limitation of Liability)
If the coin cannot be used, the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user.
Article 15 (Handling of personal information)
- When we acquire and manage personally identifiable information such as the user's name and address, information on payment methods required for payment, user's payment history, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") Will comply with relevant laws and regulations, strictly manage the personal information, and build a system that prevents unauthorized duplication or removal by employees.
- The Company shall immediately notify the user through the member store in the event of unauthorized access, loss, falsification, or leakage of the personal information managed or the database containing the personal information.
- The provision of personal information to a third party by the Company is when the user consents or is necessary for business and there is no risk of infringing the legitimate interests worthy of the protection of the user, etc. , Only when there is the consent of the other party, when the submission is required by the provisions of various laws and regulations, and when it is necessary for the public interest equivalent to it, and the confidentiality obligation shall be fully considered when providing it.
- The Company shall indemnify the damage suffered by the user in the event of causing damage to the user by violating this article.
Article 16 (Regarding the court of jurisdiction)
In the event of a dispute between the Company and the user regarding transactions based on this agreement, we agree to make the Tokyo District Court the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first instance.
Article 17 (About consultation desk)
For inquiries and consultations regarding coins, please contact the member store window, our website, or the dedicated call center.
Article 18 (About change of contract)
- When changing this agreement, the user shall be notified in advance by the prescribed procedure.
- If the user purchases or uses coins after changing this agreement, it is considered that he / she has agreed to the change of the agreement.
SB Payment Service
1-9-2 Higashi-Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo Shiodome Sumitomo Building 25F
GungHo Online Entertainment Co., Ltd.